Deutz Diesel-powered Stationary Concrete Pump with an Exhaust-Stage 3A
The BSA 2110 HP D holds a world-record in long stroke concrete pumping with high performance.?Its pressure of up to 220 bar guarantees the best output in almost all applications in medium distances and high-rise construction. The Deutz diesel-powered comes with an exhaust-stage 3A.?
- External gate valve connection is standard
- Optimum air flow with pressure ventilation makes it suitable for all weather condition
- Easy change of hydraulic hoses from rod side (max. output) to piston side (max. pressure) operation (option)
- High quality wear resistant components
Deutz diesel-powered comes with an exhaust-stage 3A
200 ? mm
Delivery cylinder stroke
Strokes / minute
* Values for hydraulic fluid being fed to piston side. "All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.